Thread: Need help- with a 5.3 with stage 2 Texas speed cam tune

Potential Tuner

Need help- with a 5.3 with stage 2 Texas speed cam tune

Does anyone have a tune for 5.3

Potential Tuner
    The tune I'm using isn't perfect but compared to the factory tune it is much better. I am also struggling right now after my cam swap. I didn't intend on getting into tuning but I had no choice after my cam swap and how bad it was running on a factory tune. Don't stay on this tune because it's far from perfect but hopefully, it can help you until you get everything figured out can't promise it will work the same for you as it is myself currently but see for yourself. I upgraded to a TSP .212/.218 low lift cam.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    What is your setup? Natural aspirated or boosted? What MAP sensor do you have? If it's the stock 1 bar you're probably fine. If not, do you have the Linear/Offset. Did you change the injectors? Do you have the cam card handy so I can see the Valve events? What PCM/ECU are you using? What fuel are you using(93 oct or E85 or ?) Just the beginning questions.

Potential Tuner
    texas speed low lift 216/220, .550/.550 cam , stock injectors. naturally aspirated stock map .

thanks for the help

Tuner in Training
    I'd suggest going here, to the 'tune cabinet'. After you see the page, take your mouse cursor and hover it over the files text. A popup will appear with more details about that the tune is for. The files have a prefix on them to indicate if they're for HOLLEY, or HPTuners, or EFI Live, etc and the PCM. If you have an 0411 PCM look for files that start with HPT P01, if you have a P59 PCM, look for HPT P59, etc. Like I said, get onto the page, then hover your mouse cursor over the , for example , 'HPT P01 6.0 - MILD CAM'. After a second or so , a popup with more detail such as "long tubes, 92 octane" or the cam the tune has, etc. Just down load it and bring it up in your editor and have a look.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1yDAWi9pdHP7yP

Potential Tuner
    not much luck. I have an 0411

Post up your stock and modified tune along with a log of things from start up to warm idle. Most of us that offer assistance need those things in order to help and without them no one can or will help.

That should be as easy as it gets to tune correctly. That is if there are no mechanical and/or electrical issues.
    2017 Crew Short 4x4 - 575hp/581trq at the tire
    2017 C7 GS 3LT - All stock for now, waiting impatiently for shop time to install parts

Potential Tuner
    I am currently running this tune but it has a slight hesitation
    Attached Files Attached Files