Thread: Truck wont start and E67 wont connect after changing nothing. Please help

Potential Tuner

Truck wont start and E67 wont connect after changing nothing. Please help

I hope this is in the right section. I created a ticket but have got no response. This is in my old truck with a CTS-V LSA/TR6060 swapped in with a BP Automotive harness and the E67 out of the V. Truck has been running for a few months with NO issues. Only things I changed in the tune when I first started it was VATS and airflow for LS3 style MAF. It had been weeks since I had my HPTuners connected to the truck and have ran the truck probably 100 times.

Here is the issue, on Monday the truck ran perfect and I parked it. 20 mins later, I started it and moved it onto my driveway. 30 mins later, go to move it and wont start. No fuel pump prime, nothing. Grab my HPTuners and it wont connect to ECM in Editor or Scanner. I try to "write entire" but it comes up and says "Controller unlocker Timed out".

Things I have checked and tried with no change...
    -checked that the ECM has constant power and ignition power (12.3v)
    -Tried different battery
    -checked all grounds
    -checked all fuses, engine harness is totally separate from body/chassis harness
    -disconnected battery for 10mins, 20mins and several hours.
    -Grabbed another E67 ECM and put in in the truck. Pump primes and I can read ECM with same controller.

I am not new here. My old username(eviltwin_1987) randomly doesnt have privileges to post and my PM to Admin from a few days ago is going unanswered.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Tuner in Training
    Take ECM to dealer and see if they can read it with their tech tool and if so they can reflash the OS on there. IF they can't then it's dead and you can have them reflash a new ECM and then copy your tune to it

Potential Tuner
    Thank you. Is this an unheard of issue for the ECM to just take a shit randomly?