Thread: Tune help with off idle stumble, lean condition

Potential Tuner

Tune help with off idle stumble, lean condition

Hey guys, first post here. I have an issue I can not track down. Quick rundown is I've got an 02 camaro, 6.0 swapped, btr stage 4 ls1/2 cam, 660 springs, stock 821 heads, fitech mid rise intake, fitech 102 TB, 42lb ls3 injectors, ls3/7 card style MAF in a 4 inch housing, slp lid, 4l80 with a 4000 stall. I had the car tuned about a month ago, when I got it back I had nothing but issues. I don't trust taking it back out to the guy that did it, on top of it being an hour and a half drive each time I have to trailer it out there. When I first got it back the car would die as soon as I put my foot on the brake, I ended up tracing that back to the brake torque management not being turned off in my systems menu (ecm is out of a 2000 5.3 silverado), got that turned off and I no longer have an issue with the stalling when braking, but I have a bad off idle/tip in lean condition. Wideband and 02 readings show this, its bad enough where it will ocasionally lean pop even. I can play with the pedal and after I get above 1500 rpm give or take the car clears up and runs great. I have tried adding a bunch of fuel in my VE in the rpm/kpa range im seeing an issue but it doesnt seem to change. I am 110% new to tuning and know very little other than what im trying to gather from youtube/forums/etc. I attached a copy of my current tune, and a log I took if anyone might have any suggestions I would greaatly aooreciate it.
    Attached Files Attached Files