Thread: Snap to Line segments now defined in row axis

Snap to Line segments now defined in row axis

It appears that the snap to line segments go from bottom to top on 15 to 17 and 18-21. The 18-21 starts with 1 at the bottom at line segment 1 and the 15 to 17 starts with 1 at line segment 29. should the 15-17 be reversed to start at line segment 1?
    Last edited by onefastt; 04-16-2021 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Spelling

Advanced Tuner
    Can you post snips so we can understand what you’re talking about?

I didn’t think it mattered where the snap lines were in the order.

The line segment numbers are populated now where they used to be blank boxes.

18 GT2018.PNG

15-17 GTCapture.PNG

Advanced Tuner
    Ok thanks. Must be the latest update. Like I said, I don’t think it really matters where your snap lines show up in the order. There’s either a snap line or there isn’t. I suppose it’s possible that one might take priority over another if two are near or cross each other, but it’s a rare case where that would matter.

Advanced Tuner
    NO they shouldn't be reversed in gen2 or gen 1. That's how the TC-298 Snap to Line is. All the strategies in 18+ are bottom to top. They have different Operating Systems so things are bound be somewhat different. Mapped Points, IMRC open/close, there's a few tables like that. The first gen and second gens are top to bottom.

backwardmp.PNG

Some calibrations from Gen 3 Coyote have those tables reversed, few others as well.