Thread: coyote ghost cam???

coyote ghost cam???

hey there guys got my coyote to chop but did notice mil light came on with misfires for cylinders
    stalls every now and then. anything i might of overlooked? heres my file 2015 5.0gt ghost cam stall.hpt
    any pointers?

Advanced Tuner
    Do you have a datalog of the file?

Advanced Tuner
    You don't need to use up your first 3 mapped points. You can use Mapped Point zero. Using one MP will give you much better drivability when you're above 1300RPM.
    MP0 - IVO 0, EVC 35
    MP1 - IVO 20, EVC 10
    MP2 - IVO 30, EVC 0

On your Distance Tables Best Fuel Economy, rescale the RPM to begin with 1000, 1250. The first two cells under 1000 and 1250, change the cell values to 0.

On your Distance Table Optimum stability, do the same, rescale the RPM to begin with 1000, and 1250. Change the cell values in column below 1000 to have a value of 2.

ghostcamdistance.PNG

In your Idle General tab, you already increased it but you might want to increase Enable RPM Error to 400 and disable to 350.

Max Time, Max Time Neutral set to 200s.

In Idle > RPM, Change values that are less than your target idle speed to be 850. Warm > Base, Hot > Startup. I just realized your car was an auto, which makes things a little more complicated, one thing I'm not sure about is the Idle RPM Adders in the bottom middle of the tab. P/N Adder, Driver Adder, this may need increased, may not.

Driver Demand Torque, open it and look at your 3d model. Smooth your model with the "smooth" button. 2.0 and 3.9% have torque values too high for idle.
    This is just an example of yours smoothened a little bit, if the pedal feels good to you, leave it how you like it. I've done majority 6 speeds.
    Driverdemandghostcam.PNG

You can try that and post a log. Some tables in Spark Advance probably need adjusted as well.

Thank you so much for the replies guys I?ll give a try and log it as well. I?ll keep you guys posted thank you.

Ok @Thatwhite5.0 did all the adjustments you mentioned and so far it?s been driving way better. Stalled once so I messed with Ivo and Evo to get em a bit closer. Seems to be working good. Chop got a bit more quiet but still chops. Im happy with it. Thank you for your help bud really appreciate it.

Advanced Tuner
    No problem. You want more chop, just change the angles in MP 0. The further the IVO and EVC is, the more overlap you have, the more chop you have, but the drivability also will get worse at light throttle low RPM. You can adjust your shift points in the transmission to help with drivability as well. Try to keep your shifts from landing in the next gear below 1300 RPM.

Thanks man really appreciate your time and help. I?ll keep messing with it to see if I can perfect it.

Potential Tuner
    How did it end up?