Thread: Tune Check

Potential Tuner

Tune Check

Ok,just wanna make sure im on the rite track here guys,can anyone look at this and tell me.
    mods are headers,cam and intake cam spec 226/235 114
    Attached Files Attached Files

Looks ok so far. Not much to go on. Your STFT's are good for idle. When you blip the throttle, you get some lean numbers, but thats normal for a blip of the throttle. Got a wideband? Your overspeed and underspeed spark tables could be adjusted so the spark at idle is a little more steady.
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8

Your O2 sensors don't seem to be switching very well, they seem like they are acting pretty unresponsive to me. They are never going to switch as well when at idle, but you may need to tweak some of your tables in the proportional and integral delay section of your tune, as your O2's are now in a different location with your headers. Go ahead and post up your tune while your at it.

Potential Tuner
    sorry bout that i thought i posted it,but this is my most reason and so far its been driven well just a lil surge every now and then i tweak the overspeed and underspeed along with the maf but nothing major should have a wideband sometime next week
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by G8GTAldog; 04-18-2021 at 06:58 PM.

Your over and underspeed tables ramp in very aggressively. Might seem like that should keep your idle in check better, but not always the case, and can definitely cause some surge. Try softening the curve on those tables, might help solve your surge. You can see how erratic your timing is at idle as of now. Everything else looks good for now, I would wait on anything further until you get your wideband setup.