I will be installing a full manual valvebody, no computer 4l80e into a 2011 M6 Camaro SS. I will post my current tune, and updated tune with the changes made to accommodate the trans swap, and hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me can tell me if all the changes made make sense. Since I am coming from a manual trans, I disabled any dtc's that i thought might be an issue. Also in the transmission tab, I toggled the trans output speed off. I also disabled all other features such as the reverse lockout solenoid and the clutch position sensor to start the vehicle. My main question is regarding the speedometer: In the 5th gen camaros, I have been told that if the vehicle speed sensor (trans output speed sensor I believe) is no longer in use, the wheel speed sensor will take over. I made all of the changes that reflect this ideology, I am just not 100% sure if running without a VSS will cause any other issues. From what you all can tell, does it look like I covered everything needed in this tune to allow everything to function properly on initial startup, and have no dtc's or effect any functions I have not accounted for?

MAF ONLY.hpt4l80e swap.hpt