Thread: Knock

Potential Tuner

Knock

Hello guys,

can anyone help maybe? Knock retard is not working. All important channels are activated, but the knock retard is not logging. It remains empty. Car is a Mercedes AMG C63 2017 4.0L Biturbo.

Best Regards
    Dany

Screenshot Log.png

The thing in the charts will only work if the "Knock Retard" channel is present in the channels list. The channels you have listed aren't that specific channel so it won't report any data there.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    The thing in the charts will only work if the "Knock Retard" channel is present in the channels list. The channels you have listed aren't that specific channel so it won't report any data there.
    There are no other channel according to knock retard. So i cant get data from knock retard?

Unbenannt.png

You are getting the data if you are logging it in the channels list on the left.

The graphs/charts/gauges are just showing you the data that is the channels list as well. But because you can't log the "knock retard" channel, nothing is going to show up.

You will have to change the PID in the graphs/charts/gauges to a PID that is in your channels list.

Do you follow what I am saying?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Ah thank you! I Think i got it. I am displaying the wrong pid in the Charts. I need to Display the channels i activated. At the moment chanels and pids in the charts are not matching. 😊👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by ElderRacing View Post
    Hello guys,

can anyone help maybe? Knock retard is not working. All important channels are activated, but the knock retard is not logging. It remains empty. Car is a Mercedes AMG C63 2017 4.0L Biturbo.

Best Regards
    Dany

Screenshot Log.png

The way I go about is I make a histogram for each cylinder.

I've attached a histogram as an example for logging knock in cylinder 1
    Attached Files Attached Files