Thread: 2005 nissan titan

Tuner in Training

2005 nissan titan

I have a 2005 NISSAN TITAN.

Im trying to read the stock file from the ECM.

When trying to read it asks for the VIN.

I type in the the vin and it just says READ COMPLETED.

It doesnt show any parameters to go thru. Can anyone help with this maybe im missing a step.

Douboe checked to make sure all accessories are off.

Tuner in Training
    You will more than likely have to raise a ticket with support, the ECU should be supported via K-Line. The rom may need to be defined, this would be why you cannot see any editable parameters.

Tuner in Training
    I was told by support k-line is not supported at all. Must be HS Can at the obd2 port. I was able to run a later ROM in my early 07 and it operates on CAN now and worked just fine with HPT. All hardware and wiring was in place already for it. Might not be the same on an 05

Tuner in Training
    Ah I see, my mistake. Miss read the info about supported vehicles. How did you end up updating the ROM? I wouldn't mind changing the ROM in my ECU but its a 2011 - SH7059 Processor. Glad you managed to work it out.

I had the same situation on a 2005 Armada. I ended up learning about the competitors and using one of them. It was not the same as having all of the controls at my fingertips but it worked and the owner is happy.