Thread: 2012 ram 3500 with the 6.7 cummins

2012 ram 3500 with the 6.7 cummins

dose anyone happen to have a read with hpt for this year make and model 2012 ram 3500 with the 6.7 cummins

Banned
    Yes I do

Banned
    You can just get a generated stock file with HP Tuners though that will be for your specific truck in question

i don't have the truck on hand. just getting in to HP tuner. i know winols software. if you could please share that be great just want to check what maps are there.

thank you

Banned
    I?ll post up my stock read for you when I get a chance.

sounds good

thank you everytime5.9 have you tuned this ecu? and how did you make out with it

Banned
    They tune just fine other than HP Tuners killing the 6.7 ECMs. I personally would never use it on a 6.7 again after it bricking my ECM and knowing of multiple other cases of it bricking ECMs on other 6.7 trucks.

so your saying i should stay away from flashing the cm2200 with hp tuner? did you end up getting yours recovered yet?

Banned
    Me personally, I would. I would stick with MM3, EFILive or EZ Lynk for the 6.7 trucks.

I haven?t had a chance yet to try recovering my original ECM yet.

okay i don't have any of them. i got hp tuner pcmflash bitbox flex.

Banned
    HP Tuners has caused issues with my TIPM as well. At least those issues don?t affect my truck from being able to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    HP Tuners has caused issues with my TIPM as well. At least those issues don?t affect my truck from being able to run.
    I see in your other posts you have your Cummins tools now.
    In addition to trying to recover your ECM are you going to be able to try and re-flash (repair/recover) your TIPM too?

Curious to see how much of the damage you can undo
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Banned
    The TIPM I need to use a WiTech. My Cummins hardware is to connect to the ecm only, directly through the backbone, J1939.