Thread: Wideband in Histograms

Potential Tuner

Wideband in Histograms

Hello, I recently purchased HPtuners and I have had it for a couple of weeks now. I got everything set up and I am tuning a 2000 GMC Sierra with an L33 motor in it.
    I got my wideband installed and working through the pro tools and I can see it in the PIDs. My issue is that I am having a hard time getting my wideband to work in the histograms.
    I try to get data on the MAF sensor in hertz along with wideband data. No data is being put into the histogram while I'm logging.
    I've added the wideband in the user-defined parameters and have set it up to go into the histogram but it is showing as a voltage through the parameters.

I can add a log or anything else I need to help clarify.
    I have added the graph and my sensors.

Thank you in advance for the responses!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    do u click the little gear symbol then selecting the pids for the graphs ? that will only show polled pids encase u are choosing one that isnt used

Post a Tune and a Log
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Potential Tuner

Log File

Sorry for the late reply, the last couple of weeks have been extremely busy. Here is a log file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by SierraTime View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, the last couple of weeks have been extremely busy. Here is a log file.
    Did you add EQ Ratio Error as your input sensor in the MAF Histogram?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw_50 View Post
    Did you add EQ Ratio Error as your input sensor in the MAF Histogram?
    Yes, I added the EQ Ratio Error. I have the input set as the blue wire input from the pro link. It comes through as voltage which what I am guessing my issue is, I just can't figure out what I need to change.

Potential Tuner
    Just checking if anyone had any suggestions. I haven't had time to look around more in the scanner but any help would be much appreciated.