Thread: When will Tiguans and Jettas be supported?

Tuner in Training

When will Tiguans and Jettas be supported?

Any chance anybody has an idea? I?ve tried contacting HP Tuners directly and they said they don?t reveal what?s in development.

Thanks,

what ecu are you talking about? i tried 2 software from med17.5.2 on the bench and i wasn't able to ready. i tried med9.1 vw and audi sw on bench with out a problem

Tuner in Training
    Thanks, to be honest I'm not sure I'll have to look at the ECU I guess? 2010 Tiguan and I'm guessing a 2012 Jetta.

yeah both of them should be med17.5 or med17.5.2 tp20 and i'm unsure if hp tuners dose tp 20 so far failed on 2 i tried

Advanced Tuner
    what you didn't like the support answer of "maybe we will do this, maybe it will be soon, maybe it will be never, cant tell you anything really because maybe we are maybe we aren't , also be sure to follow us on Facebook!" lmfao

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerJDubbs View Post
    what you didn't like the support answer of "maybe we will do this, maybe it will be soon, maybe it will be never, cant tell you anything really because maybe we are maybe we aren't , also be sure to follow us on Facebook!" lmfao
    Basically yes. I actually messaged them through Facebook since they post so much on there. I?m surprised they wouldn?t say what?s on their horizon. They flat out said they don?t comment on what?s in development. Oh well.

I use flex as my main tool for a lot of ecus. Pcmflash works very good with medc17 tp20 via obd with no subs hptuners is good for a lot of cars other tools have limited support for American car makers

Tuner in Training
    Thanks I'll keep that in mind. I purchased HP Tuners for a family member's F150. Since we have the Tiguan it would be nice if HP Tuners expanded their VAG line.

Potential Tuner
    Ive been waiting for the MED 17.5.2 jetta for pretty much a year... its kinda funny seeing the new releases posted on the HPT IG every week (like the 2021 Puma ST 1.5L Ecoboost)... lol... stuck with eurodyne for now