Thread: Another User owns the interface.

Another User owns the interface.

A friend bought a car and came with a MPVI2 pro, he want to add credit and he have this message Another User owns the interface.

How to change owner ?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    open a support ticket and we'll be happy to assist one on one in this case.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    hey bill im new here and not sure how to post. im having the same issue. i bought a truck came with the mpvi 2 device. ordered tunes this morning and paid extra to have them today but now getting the "users already owns interface' while trying to verfiy my device. any chance you can help. couldnt find a contact number as im totally new to HP! thanks in advance!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by bday2888 View Post
    hey bill im new here and not sure how to post. im having the same issue. i bought a truck came with the mpvi 2 device. ordered tunes this morning and paid extra to have them today but now getting the "users already owns interface' while trying to verfiy my device. any chance you can help. couldnt find a contact number as im totally new to HP! thanks in advance!
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com

Potential Tuner
    Hey Bill, I'm also having this issue. My support ticket number is 110862

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I replied to your ticket a short time ago.

Potential Tuner
    Have the same issue. Bought the truck over a year ago and just now tried to add the interface to my devices. Opened a support ticket.

Potential Tuner
    Bought new mpvi3 from Rudy?s Performance, sealed box when I received it. Tried to load on new devices and says another user owns interface. Called Rudy?s and was told they don?t register devices up to customer. Did start a ticket but no response yet

Potential Tuner
    I stand corrected Ryan from support did email me and I will get info sent first thing in the morning when I get to the shop. Thank you.