Thread: 12580426 tables

Tuner in Training

12580426 tables

Neighbor put these flex fuel injectors in his f- body car. I have the IFR data but need the other data and haven't been able to find it. I have an 07 Tahoe stock tune but assume that data won't transfer over. Not even entirely sure which tables I have to find info for. A point in the right direction would be appreciated.

A tip for you in the future: Go to https://www.rockauto.com/en/partsearch/

Put your unknown-application part number in the little box, click search.

Then click the blue part number.

screenshot.22-04-2021 18.46.20.png

That will narrow it down a little so you know what to go hunt for in the repository. It would be fkin awesome if Rockauto would use the VIN 8th digit in their listings instead of just displacement, but alas...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    A tip for you in the future: Go to https://www.rockauto.com/en/partsearch/

Put your unknown-application part number in the little box, click search.

Then click the blue part number.

screenshot.22-04-2021 18.46.20.png

That will narrow it down a little so you know what to go hunt for in the repository. It would be fkin awesome if Rockauto would use the VIN 8th digit in their listings instead of just displacement, but alas...
    That's genius...I would've never thought of that. Thanks for the info. Curious to see what populating those other tables will do. Have it idling not terrible how it sits. The fueling has been giving me some issues. Hopefully this settles it down.

Tuner in Training
    Anyone want to take a look at this for me and see if anything jumps out that I have wrong? I haven't copied the rest of those injector tables over yet...this was the log from yesterday before I had that info. The issues I see are it's commanding 13ish to 1 on start up but wideband never gets close to that until after car is warm and by then it's commanding stoich. My thinking is the afterstart initial adder vs ect is why it's commanding 13:1. Is there an issue with speeding up that decay?

Car starts and idles decent really hot and cold. Wondering how much of that is a false lean and numbers being skewed before wideband warming up. Spark might be a little high but I can pull a couple degrees out on my next flash. Anything else?
    Car is a 00 fbody.
    LQ4
    TSP 233/239 on a 112
    unworked 243 heads
    l59 injectors
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Getting it worked out.....
    https://youtu.be/0ga-TYbXxu8