Thread: Stock Map Needed Please - G37 2011

Tuner in Training

Stock Map Needed Please - G37 2011

I have a friend of mine who was apparently tuned by someone and after a few weeks his vehicle wont start anymore.

He is wanting to go back to stock but his tuner isn't replying, he states he is tuned off of EcuTek and I let him know that his ECM may be locked but in case its not does anyone have a stock G37 file that I can compare his tune to in hopes of getting him back on the road?
    2015 Silverado 6.2 - Intake, Exhaust, E85
    2009 Cobalt SS z57Turbo e47 FBO, Larger Fuel Cam Lobe
    2014 Audi S5 Double Pulley HPTuners Tuned
    "Bagee Tuned" Tuner - Tuning in the 559 Area

"Just an amateur tuner going to law school"

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_cheese View Post
    I have a friend of mine who was apparently tuned by someone and after a few weeks his vehicle wont start anymore.

He is wanting to go back to stock but his tuner isn't replying, he states he is tuned off of EcuTek and I let him know that his ECM may be locked but in case its not does anyone have a stock G37 file that I can compare his tune to in hopes of getting him back on the road?
    It will definitely be locked, he'll need to go back to stock via Ecutek

Also Ecutek modifies their files from OEM, you may be able to read it out but their maps are stored in different locations. Comparing would yield you nothing.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by evan.s@hptuners View Post
    It will definitely be locked, he'll need to go back to stock via Ecutek

Also Ecutek modifies their files from OEM, you may be able to read it out but their maps are stored in different locations. Comparing would yield you nothing.
    Got it.

I figured that would be the case. I appreciate your response Evan! At least I can give them a response without any doubts.
    2015 Silverado 6.2 - Intake, Exhaust, E85
    2009 Cobalt SS z57Turbo e47 FBO, Larger Fuel Cam Lobe
    2014 Audi S5 Double Pulley HPTuners Tuned
    "Bagee Tuned" Tuner - Tuning in the 559 Area

"Just an amateur tuner going to law school"