Thread: VCM Suite - RPM going stale with Pro-Link?

VCM Suite - RPM going stale with Pro-Link?

Is anyone else experiencing issues where the RPM readout will freeze for a few seconds during logging then come back online?

I have just notcied this since starting to use the Pro-Link input rather than hooking up my wideband to serial port on the laptop, if so any workaround to help speed it up? Such as sample rate etc

I am logging 25 PIDs currently which I know is nearing the max but this hasn't changed since moving from serial to the link

No takers on this?

As an update I hit 5000rpm on a few shifts today yet VCM had frozen out the RPM at 2400 max.......so lost all that data! Which is shit

I have since ordered another serial port connector to solder to the AEM 30-0300 and log via USB C, will see if this fixes it. Unsure if it is a glitch with the beta software or a new thing that should be noted when trying to log a gen 3 using pro link ?

For anyone interested, swapped back to serial today after making a new cable and the problem is gone. RPM reads perfectly all through logging

Quote Originally Posted by South Lakes Speed Shop View Post
    For anyone interested, swapped back to serial today after making a new cable and the problem is gone. RPM reads perfectly all through logging
    send this to support, they will look into it that way.
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU)
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires