Thread: Need Opinions of Tuners on this $700 tune

Potential Tuner

Need Opinions of Tuners on this $700 tune

Hello,
    Well as the title states I need opinions on this tune, I am new to the forum and by no means anywhere close to a full on tuner but my buddy just paid $700 for a dyno tune at nearby performance shop and I feel like the car should be a bit quicker than it is and theres a few things about the tune that look off to me and there maybe more to a more trained eye. But like the ignition timing and injector flow rate just look horrible to me based on other tunes I have seen. I know you guys and gals get paid to do work so I'm not asking you to make any changes at this point but if you could just look over the tune I'd be greatly appreciative

Car Info
    1999 z28 LS1 4l60e built by performabuilt transmissions
    Stock wiring and ecu
    ls6 intake
    243 heads
    slp lid
    Tick Performance Polluter Stage 3 cam 239/244 .635/.610
    Fuel Injector Connection 32lb Injectors
    Stock 3.73 gears

I'm thinking he might have got taken for a ride on this particular tune but again not a professional so you may say it looks fine, Thank you in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

If I get a moment later I?ll take a look

Potential Tuner
    Thanks

Senior Tuner
    Your not going to find someone that agrees with every one of your tuners changes but to me it doesn't look bad at all. Looks much better than most shop tunes I see to be honest.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuner in Training
    I agree it isn't the worst thing I've ever seen.... BUT...... Its not great either..... But being a dyno tune I guess it is what it is.

Your injector flow rate looks strange. After 60kpa, it falls off about 14#h. Does your fuel pressure drop off?? I didn't look up the data on these but did anyone else see this?
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8