Thread: id1300x help

id1300x help

Hey guys I just installed some id1300x into my 2010 camaro last weekend. Got all the scaling data in from injector dynamics website, scaled my spark tables by half as well as the cranking ve, ect. The car starts for a second then stalls out. I'll attach a copy of my tune. Obviously I missed a table somewhere, would anyone be able to help me figure out which one I'm missing? Thanks in advance for the help!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2010 Camaro ls3, zr1 3 bar map, dsx flex fuel, lpe twin fuel pumps, arh 1 7/8, rps twin carbon, Corsa Xtreme, MGW shifter, CAI inc, ATI 10% overdriven balancer, ID850s, Whipple Supercharger 2.9L 3.75 pulley, carlyle racing 15 inch conversion

Why did you scale the spark tables?

If you are just doing the double stoich, half the IFR and half the IVT terms you shouldn't have needed to scale anything else to make those large injectors work.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Yes I did scale the spark tables. Maybe I should try it without scaling them.

Senior Tuner
    yep just do the double stoich, halve IFR, halve IVT terms and the rest is ok as is just adjust fueling as normal to suit the new injectors

Great I'll try that tonight! Thanks guys

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatt View Post
    Hey guys I just installed some id1300x into my 2010 camaro last weekend. Got all the scaling data in from injector dynamics website, scaled my spark tables by half as well as the cranking ve, ect. The car starts for a second then stalls out. I'll attach a copy of my tune. Obviously I missed a table somewhere, would anyone be able to help me figure out which one I'm missing? Thanks in advance for the help!
    Whats the deal with your spark table? Seems like you are leaving alot of power on the table having the spark fall off a cliff from .32 grams and above

Quote Originally Posted by sgod1100 View Post
    Whats the deal with your spark table? Seems like you are leaving alot of power on the table having the spark fall off a cliff from .32 grams and above
    I have not messed with the spark tables yet. The current spark tables are from the last time the car was "professionally tuned".
    2010 Camaro ls3, zr1 3 bar map, dsx flex fuel, lpe twin fuel pumps, arh 1 7/8, rps twin carbon, Corsa Xtreme, MGW shifter, CAI inc, ATI 10% overdriven balancer, ID850s, Whipple Supercharger 2.9L 3.75 pulley, carlyle racing 15 inch conversion

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatt View Post
    I have not messed with the spark tables yet. The current spark tables are from the last time the car was "professionally tuned".
    damn..."professionally"? lol...Gotcha. I don't understand why some tooners feel the need to have the spark table go off of a cliff like that. Makes no sense to me at all

Quote Originally Posted by sgod1100 View Post
    damn..."professionally"? lol...Gotcha. I don't understand why some tooners feel the need to have the spark table go off of a cliff like that. Makes no sense to me at all
    Hence why I am learning how to tune my own stuff from now on lol.