Thread: USB File transfer without iTunes

Potential Tuner

USB File transfer without iTunes

The manual states that in order to copy Track Addict files and data to a Mac using USB you must use iTunes. Well, iTunes is discontinued for Macs using IOS 10.15 or greater. So! How do I do this? I do not use RaceRender so I can't do the WiFi transfer. Video rendering is failing on my iPhone SE2020 which is why I'm trying to get these files off this way. Any help appreciated!

Potential Tuner

WIFI issue and no itunes

Quote Originally Posted by MWORLD62 View Post
    The manual states that in order to copy Track Addict files and data to a Mac using USB you must use iTunes. Well, iTunes is discontinued for Macs using IOS 10.15 or greater. So! How do I do this? I do not use RaceRender so I can't do the WiFi transfer. Video rendering is failing on my iPhone SE2020 which is why I'm trying to get these files off this way. Any help appreciated!
    I have the same issue,

The WIFI connection on Track Addict keeps timing out half way through the transfer on my iphone. Race render is installed on windows 10 tablet/laptop. Iphone is 8 plus running IOS 14.2

I do not have itunes on my Windows 10 machine, how can I transfer using a USB cable?