Thread: Questions regarding HP Tuners for Ford Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost

Potential Tuner

Questions regarding HP Tuners for Ford Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost

Good day
    I am looking into buying HP Tuners to enable me to tune my already tuned engine but have a few questions which I hope some of you wouldn't mind answering.

As my car already has a tune on it to suit a hybrid turbo and full exhaust would I still be able to change parts of that current map or would I need to start again. To my knowledge, the map I am currently using wasn't made with HP Tuners.

Can I change the high-pressure fuel injectors then adapt the options to suit this in HP Tuners? also, I would need to change the map sensors ( manifold and throttle body ) to 4 bar items as they are 3 bar from the factory along with a high-pressure fuel pump as I am out of fuel on my current set up is this possible to do with HP Tuners?

Many thanks Karl

Tuner in Training
    Hi @eatonm62 odds are your tune is locked. It depends on your tuner, but you probably can't access your PCM until you return to stock.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you for the reply FastCar.
    I dug out the bits to reflash my ECU back to stock yesterday and still wasn't able to save the read so have emailed support with my info.