Thread: Need help with tune on RIPP supercharged Charger 3.6L

Potential Tuner

Need help with tune on RIPP supercharged Charger 3.6L

Im looking for somebody to revise my tune on my RIPP supercharged 2017 Dodge Charger SXT. Right now im running a custom 93 octane tune by tune time performance in Lakewood, NJ and it's running a little rough.. I want to get it really dialed in and smooth it out. I commute 130 highway miles per day to work and ive been using a lot of fuel lately. My mods are:

RIPP Supercharger
    RIPP catch can
    RIPP performance ignition coil packs
    NGK spark plugs gapped to .032
    Borla Atak catback

I attached 2 logs and my tune file. Any help would be appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post your stock file

list the brand of injectors installed as well

just saw the file, you need major rework done
    Last edited by SultanHassanMasTuning; 05-05-2021 at 01:36 PM.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    I don?t have the stock file.. I can attach a stock file from a challenger SXT from the hp tuners tune repository if you want. The injectors are Bosch 60lb injectors that came with the supercharger kit.

make sure the CAL ID is matching your current tune. also the map sensor scale is odd

Potential Tuner
    I posted the challenger stock file. Also, to be clear I am not a tuner and dont have any experience that's why im here looking for somebody to help me revise the tune. It was a custom dyno tune and they also tuned the TCM.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    I?m not looking for a free hand out, I?ll pay for a good tune but I need somebody who can help me

Potential Tuner
    I reached out to RIPPs tuning department and they sent me over a tune that was absolute trash. I wound up trying 4 different tunes from them after data logging each time and every time they would send me a new tune it was worse than the last one. I need somebody whose familiar with tuning these kits. I know I?m not the only one whose had issues with RIPPs tuning

check your PM

Potential Tuner

Any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmazza87 View Post
    I reached out to RIPPs tuning department and they sent me over a tune that was absolute trash. I wound up trying 4 different tunes from them after data logging each time and every time they would send me a new tune it was worse than the last one. I need somebody whose familiar with tuning these kits. I know I?m not the only one whose had issues with RIPPs tuning

I tune these a lot hmu on facebook .. demigod

Tuner in Training
    What?s up man I saw your message on my post, I don?t have Facebook though. Would you be able to help me with my tune? I?m looking to smooth it out. It?s a daily driver so I?m mainly looking for better drivability like smoother shifting. I had a custom dyno tune done and they tuned the TCM as well

Quote Originally Posted by Rmiller View Post
    What?s up man I saw your message on my post, I don?t have Facebook though. Would you be able to help me with my tune? I?m looking to smooth it out. It?s a daily driver so I?m mainly looking for better drivability like smoother shifting. I had a custom dyno tune done and they tuned the TCM as well
    let me know what you'd need

https://www.needlesstorque.com/shop/...ar-ram-or-jeep

Potential Tuner

Thumbs up

I concur with Demigod. I've seen his work