Thread: ANN tuning

Tuner in Training

ANN tuning

Hello,
    Yes This is another ANN tuning thread, I?ve been trying to dial in the WOT AFR of this 5.7 RT trying the paste special> Multiply by % method with no luck!
    They?re stock injectors just a 6.4 cam and CAI,
    Whenever I copy form my histogram and Multiply by % the car goes richer in the start of the pull then goes back up, what can i do here to keep it closer to my commanded AFR??

1.PNG
    2.PNG
    3.PNG

I?d apricate any help here ��
    Last edited by hemionly; 05-07-2021 at 03:46 PM.

Tuner in Training
    _392cam_LTH.hpt

Give this a shot. Start up file for a 5.7 challenger with the 392 cam. This is a speed density tune however.

I got the same problem. .0688 FA and the wot table + .0112.... how do the math and bringing this part to the right target ?
    I try it by doing every cell add or sub. And remember...there are two tables for power enrichment. I set them the same.
    Please let me know if you got an idea.
    At the moment I play around with cam settings between 5.7 and 6.4. With no Dyno its a puzzle.
    The wot cam setting under max airflow is at 115 all the time for the 6.4. For 5.7 it begins around 127 and drops.
    So a dyno test is the best option....if you got one

Tuner in Training
    those runs were on the dyno, i did use a table to do the timing for the cam the car picks up 10hp with every two degree added to the intake WOT, but the AFR is my problem it won't reach the commanded WOT AFR at all, there's one more method I'm going to try adjust the RPM Multiplier tables and see what happens!

did you look at the thread 2011 Ram 5.7 Hemi wot ?

Can you send me the cam vvt wot table ?
    Last edited by f.creek-ranch; 06-15-2021 at 12:47 PM.

fa.jpg

doing it by hand gets closer...