Thread: Can RR have two GPX files for input on a single video (or joined video)

Tuner in Training

Can RR have two GPX files for input on a single video (or joined video)

My old Virb could use an ANT+ temperature sensor to add a current air temp gauge to the videos.
    While my new fancy GoPro can't talk to the ANT+ sensor, my Garmin GPSmap66 can.

I've found that have RR pull the GPS data directly from the MP4 files makes sync a ton easier.
    So I consider the GoPro video to be ground truth.

I'd really like to add the temperature data from the Garmin's GPX file. Is this possible?

Advanced Tuner
    Sure! You can add multiple data files and multiple video files very easily. I typically use about 2 videos and 5 data files for my videos, but I did have one where I put together 20 videos and 20 data files (which took a LONG time to render even though it was only minute).

You'll need to sync the files in RaceRender, but that's relatively easy to do with the Side-by-side tool.

If you can find a phone app like Track Addict or RaceChrono that also talks to your ANT+ sensor, that might be even better since you'll get extra gyroscopes/sensors from the phone too.

Tuner in Training
    sync'ing is the death of me. Both the GPX file and the GoPro video's GPS metadata have highly accurate timestamps, its part of how GPS works.
    Sure wish software would just use the existing stamps rather than expecting me to manually sync files. Sure seems medieval.