Thread: 2020 Ford Edge ST

Potential Tuner

2020 Ford Edge ST

I just bought a Edge ST and started plugging away trying to figure out some settings on it. Does anyone know what tables to modify to allow a better launch or more boost when brake boosting? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, can you post your stock tune ?

Potential Tuner
    Here is my stock tune file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you Sir.

Potential Tuner
    Did you plan to help or were you just wanting the stock file?

Bump... anyone have any input on what to do? I'm seeing other people leaving the line with like 7psi and i'm stuck at 3-4psi

Quote Originally Posted by johnstonj2005 View Post
    Did you plan to help or were you just wanting the stock file?

Bump... anyone have any input on what to do? I'm seeing other people leaving the line with like 7psi and i'm stuck at 3-4psi

Have you tried disabling torque truncation? I did this on my SHO in the past but kept it enabled because it would cause issues with my Fusion Sport 2.7 (forgot the exact issue) which is very identical to the Edge Sport/ST in tuning.

Tuner in Training
    There are tables that aren't defined yet in the 2020s. I put in a ticket with HPT and they were asking me what table #s were missing so i sent them a 19 st file to compare. Got an email back asking what the table #s were. They can see them just like i can. So far not much luck and ALOT of tables are still missing in the trans section of the 2020 that i have compared to a 19 stock tune file i have.

I?d post a gif of James Franco saying, First time? Right about now. Haha

I had to go through this with my 2014 SHO and 2017 Fusion Sport. HPtuners even told me at the respective times they had tuners that were able to tune those without extra parameters but I think it was because their engineering queue was backlogged. Eric was still unlocking parameters for the 2017 Fusion earlier this year or late last year.