Thread: 06 TBSS O2 sensor

Potential Tuner

06 TBSS O2 sensor

So I got my ect problem fixed last night (Thank you BlindSquirrel), now looking for a little more help on the O2 sensor. I am throwing P0050 and P0155 for Bank 2 Sensor 1. I was going to swap the sensors and see if the problem followed the sensor or the wires, but when I am looking at it in VCM Scanner, it looks like I am getting the correct data back. I am hoping to get someone to take a look at my log file and tell me if it looks like a sensor problem, or something else. I am thinking that if it getting the reading back that the sensor must be good, but I don't know enough about it to say one way or the other. TIA.
    Attached Files Attached Files

B2S1 heater is not working but the sensor part is working fine; you can see that in the log. It starts out flatlined and the longer it runs and the hotter it gets the better it's switching. By the end it looks just like the B1S1 sensor.

screenshot.09-05-2021 23.14.11.png screenshot.09-05-2021 23.28.46.png

Key on, check for battery voltage at pin D at the harness side of the O2 connector. Key off, check for ground at pin C. Check the sensor side of the heater circuit for open or shorted.

If it's a bad sensor, replace them BOTH, with either ACDelco or NTK. No store brand, no Bosch.
    Last edited by blindsquirrel; 05-09-2021 at 11:36 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you again for the help. I ordered a Denso brand O2 sensor (said they are OEM for GM). I will check everything you said tomorrow. If it turns out I have a bad connection, I can fix it. If not, I will test it with the Denso and, if necessary, order 2 new AC Delco or NTK sensors.