Thread: RaceRenders free version not working

Potential Tuner

RaceRenders free version not working

I am having troubles with the free version on two laptops I have Im using a GoPro hero 9 when I go to view the video it is very glitchy and freezes would like to know what I might be doing wrong and also I want to purchase the ultimate package if I can get the free one to work so I can try it out first

Advanced Tuner
    I've found that laptops (especially if they're older) have a hard time decoding the video fast enough to make the preview window look smooth. You could try rendering a short clip of the video (which may be all that you can do on the free version anyway) to make sure that the exported video is actually smooth.

Potential Tuner
    I am using a 15 sec video to try it out both laptops are running windows 10 and the newest laptop is about 2 years old. I am wondering if it’s the film rate I’m using or the speed of the computer

Potential Tuner
    Is there anyone who can possibly help me with this I have heard and seen good things about the Race Renders app and would like to get it working but I am having troubles with it. I have sent support a few messages with no answer now I know it’s says that there support email are not checked regularly and to use the forum but it will be close to 2 weeks and nothing yet

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne V View Post
    Is there anyone who can possibly help me with this I have heard and seen good things about the Race Renders app and would like to get it working but I am having troubles with it. I have sent support a few messages with no answer now I know it’s says that there support email are not checked regularly and to use the forum but it will be close to 2 weeks and nothing yet
    Can you post your video (and any relevant data) in a Dropbox or Google Drive link? I could take a look at rendering one if I have a link to the video.