Thread: 6.7 cummins timing pid

6.7 cummins timing pid

Hi all,
    Just getting started in tuning my truck. Trying to setup data to log in vcm scanner. I cant seem to get main injection timing to work.
    Its there but doest record anything. Gonna try attaching the file. TIA
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned
    Support probably has something wrong in the software for it. Was the case for my 2012 when trying to log timing.

Thanks Jim P,
    I guess I can stop searching for it and thinking Im just overlooking it.

Banned
    If it?s not working best thing is to contact support. On my 2012 they show SAE main timing and it never worked for a long time, non of the SAE PIDs worked. Eventually they got them working and added more PIDs as well but had other stuff messed up in the process that I got them to fix up. Nowadays I refuse to plug it back into my truck so I don?t know if they?ve gotten anything changed, added, broken or what for my model year.

I was using VCM scanner just due to not having figured out EFI Live yet. I have a CSP5 switch on order should be here monday then Ill set it up instead. IF i can figure my way around in the software. Tried efilive for scanning but it say cant use the EDA pids. From what I read the EDA pids only work with the CSP5. Ill flash it on monday or tuesday and try setting up logging on efi live again.