Thread: 2020 Shelby F150 Tune Help

Tuner in Training

2020 Shelby F150 Tune Help

Hi all, pretty new here, but have been getting used to the hpt/factory ford logic by reading up on everything I can find. Quick run-down on the truck: 2020 N/A Shelby F-150, Pmas intake, Ported 2021 Gt Manifold retaining imrc, cat delete. Otherwise all stock. Everything seems to be responding well and the truck is liking the revisions I'm throwing at it. The problem I'm having currently is mainly on 4wd launches. Truck stalls up, but when 100% TPS commanded, it only holds for a split second then goes into Torque Reduction>Driver Demand. I tried the obvious solution and adjusted Driver Demand tables slightly higher than stock, but it is still going into reduction. I've noticed this correlates with the Engine Brake Torque spiking higher than the ETC Desired Torque. Should I be looking into modifying the Engine Torque/Inverse tables to keep this specific reduction from happening? Or should i be looking elsewhere. I'll attach a SS of the exact spot on the log I'm referencing as well as the log/hpt file. Thanks guys. P.S. also will be looking into some knowledge on the 10r80 logic/maps. Once again, I've made a few changes from looking into some of the 10r80 mustang files, but there is still much left to learn. Any help is much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Look under Airflow -> Electronic Throttle -> Misc. -> Brake Override. I would try disabling it or increasing the time.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks Engineermike, I got it to work before I saw your reply. I'll have to do a compare file to see exactly what it was that I changed, but I messed with a few of the limits and it went away. I'll look into the brake override function as well when I can. It's raining here, so it'll prob be next week before I can report what that does.