Thread: Boss 302 tune file help

Tuner in Training

Boss 302 tune file help

Does anyone have a boss 302 tune file that would support minor bolt-ons like CAI and exhaust?

Or do you have recommendations on where to get one?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    ford is very picky on what you install

not all CAI's are the same
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    could roll the dice and get a tune not required cold air intake but ive seen to where they need adjustments to optimize. jlt is a very good cold air for these and they will also provide you with the maf transfer data if you reach out to them.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill88stang View Post
    could roll the dice and get a tune not required cold air intake but ive seen to where they need adjustments to optimize. jlt is a very good cold air for these and they will also provide you with the maf transfer data if you reach out to them.
    I?ve found the JLT transfer functions to be a little bit off as compared to someone like PMAS where they flow bench them. That being said they make about the same power dialed in.

Tuner
    aaronson, you are correct. I've found that the JLT info isn't 100% It will certainly get you running but you do need to dial it in a bit. I would use either JLT or PMAS for the Boss. Those two seem to be the best. I would like to try out a Steeda closed box at some point.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Volstang View Post
    aaronson, you are correct. I've found that the JLT info isn't 100% It will certainly get you running but you do need to dial it in a bit. I would use either JLT or PMAS for the Boss. Those two seem to be the best. I would like to try out a Steeda closed box at some point.
    I wish the 11-14 got a closed box option but unfortunately they don?t to my knowledge, I?ve been trying to find someone that has a 3D modeling scanner so they can scan the stock lid, then scale the MAF up to 120mm or even 105mm like the 18+ housings. That way the s197 can have a less heat soak prone box as well