Thread: Help with new tune and manual conversion

Potential Tuner

Help with new tune and manual conversion

Just built this combo and tested on track, overall happy with the results however I know there is much more power to be had from this engine. I have converted from an auto (4l60E) to a six speed manual (T56), I am having an issue when the ABS is plugged in then it constantly flashes with low traction when ever you use the accelerator. Went on the dyno and produced 350 RWHP, I have done some looking into what I should get with this combo and was expecting another 100 or so hp from it. Any help would be appreciated details I have are as follows

Engine
    LS1 ARP Rod bolts, otherwise bottom end stock
    Double row rollmaster chain with timing set to 0 deg, CamTech cam(was in rotating short engine purchased only info I have been able to get is)
    -Advertised inlet: 289
    -Advertised Ex: 292
    [email protected]" Inlet: 238
    [email protected]" Ex: 242
    Valve lift with 1.7 Rocker
    -Inlet: 0.603"
    - Ex: 0.605"
    LSA : 110

241 Heads, mild port reconditioned and fitted with Lunati double row springs, trunnion upgrade done
    Holey sniper inlet manifold with 102mm throttle body, 440cc injectors fitted
    4-2-1 tuned length header's with twin 3" exhaust straight through to lukey muffler dumped at the diff
    3.77 diff ratio with full spool

have attached current tune will get logs
    VY Berlina Wagon burnout tune.hpt

Your fuel injector data is wrong. You said it has 440cc injectors, that roughly 41-42lb/hr but your tune file shows stock 30lb/hr injectors.

That's probably why your VE table looks so weird because you removed a bunch of fuel from it to work with those large injectors instead of having the right data in there.

Timing at full throttle seems low, only around 20ish.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.