So I have a 2014 Shelby in the shop where I just put a Kenne Bell Mammoth supercharger on it. Of course, as you would expect, it needs some tuning to compensate for the bigger throttle body - and this is where I need a little assistance. Of course, now I'm getting an IPC error...

So I have my scanner logging stuff. Let's see if I'm doing it right...

So first, I need to fix the predicted throttle angle and effective area - right? So I'm logging ETC Throttle Angle Error vs Effective Throttle Area (ETC Model) vs Manifold Vacuum (ETC Model). Then I'm taking that number to the original two tables and modifying the stock tables by that percent. Correct?

Then I need to fix the Torque Calculation tables - right? So I'm logging ETC Throttle Angle Error vs Engine Speed (Sensor) vs Engine Load. Then I'm taking that number to the original table and modifying the stock tables by that percent - but doing it for each Engine Torque 0-5 and OP and using the inverse calculator built into the editor to set the inverse tables. Correct? For some reason this table never goes over .1 on the engine load - could that be because I'm not able to get into boost because of the dead pedal issue coming up?

I ask because I'm still getting the IPC error and dead pedal.