Thread: 6.0l stalling issue

Potential Tuner

6.0l stalling issue

Ok. My setup is a 6.0l lq9 11.5:1 btr stage 4 cam speed density tune with rear o2 delete. Car made 421whp at 6200rpm thru a t56 and 9" when built and tuned the 1st time. Only time I've used a tuner and the same guy 3 times now. The ls1 spun a bear the next day after the dyno, so I told him only run it at factory rev limit because I cant afford another motor. Recently I had a bad lifter and took out the cam. I ordered the same cam for bolt in with the tune. The cam is discontinued and replaced with new specs, they said its at least 10hp more and tune needs to be touched up some. Rear seal started leaking on the dyno after alot of high rpms with no real pulls. He charged the $300 said bring it back and we'll do $300 again. Now when I first start the car for the day, when I back out the driveway and go to pull off it falls on its face. I let off and then hit the gas and it takes off and wont do it again til a cold start. I just got hp tuners in but haven't opened it yet. I did record live data on the way to work and took pics of the data where it took place. Sorry so long, just looking for help. Still dont have hp numbers either. I dont know how to post pics of the data.
    Last edited by 2002TA; 05-17-2021 at 03:11 AM.