Thread: HP Tuners Support

Tuner

HP Tuners Support

Has anyone else been having trouble with HPTuners support? I have 3 separate tickets that are going on 3 days with no response. I'm not sure what is up? And I did receive the response that they have received them.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Thanks Bill,
    I have 3 tickets:

11488 - Cory just responded to this one. Unable to connect to a 2020 Camaro. He says I should be using the latest Beta, (I just downloaded 4.9.997 a few days ago trying to resolve this) and good internet, which it is. I will check for a newer version.
    10956 - Eric responded on Friday. I sent additional files on Monday. Still no response. My MPVI2 will not scan my wideband. A borrowed MPVI2 will. I need to get one on order ASAP if mine is bad.
    10975 - Chris responded on Friday. He asked for more info. Which I sent on Monday. No response back. I can't resync my MPVI2 with the latest Beta 4.9.997. I switched to 4.8.xxx and could.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I would suggest posing all of your questions into ticket 11488 as it appears we have responded to your tickets.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"