2013 Charger R/T 5.7L w/Eforce Blower

Since the blower we get a noticeable TC bump between the 1-2 and sometimes between the 2-3. We converted the open 3.06 Diff to a Wavetrac thinking we would enjoy the missing bump along with the added traction. It merely decreased but will happen, if it does you have to be aware of it and listen for it. Can't feel it. With TC partial off its gone.

So I read:

Going into HPT ECM and changing the displacement is supposed to disable ESP/TC but it only illuminated the ABS & TC cluster lights. It did not TC bump in a 1-2 but didn't seem much different. Brakes seemed to work normally.

The Scanner special functions disable traction control will not initialize for me.

Putting the displacement in HPT back to 5.7 and attaching the Tazer to an OBDII splitter in combo with HPT scanner did not produce any ill effects against each other.

However with the Tazer enabled TC dash button long-press it illuminates the TC off, TC, ABS, and BRAKE cluster lights.
And when coming to a stop at a stop sign the front brake pedal will rattle a tad. An aggressive stop from 60mph will lock a rear wheel or both. So heck! If ESP contains it all and is disabled why does the pedal rattle like ABS is activating. Anyways, no between shift TC bumping for sure.

I'm posting because like I once heard a fellow scatching his head say, "I'm not sure I understand all I know about this".