Thread: Brand New to this... 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

Potential Tuner

Brand New to this... 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

Greeting from Texas!
    So I just got the MVI2 tonight. I am starting to put some upgrades on my Cadillac 2.0T and I popped a CEL after putting on an Injen EVO7302 cold air intake. Well later that day, I had my friend put on a high flow catted downpipe. I opened up the MVI2 and plugged it in and I checked the code - P0171 Fuel Trim System Lean Bank 1. I retightened the CAI silicon (one had came loose), cleared the code, and then started a data log and went for a drive to clear the permanent code out.
    Well, I have been researching my data log and I have some concerns. Please note that I have not sent out my stock tune to the remote tuner yet, and I am hoping (fingers crossed) that this is normal or that I can fix it.
    So many questions...
    I am concerned about my O2 voltages ( I have attached the data logs ).
    I notice that the bank 2 O2s are always zero?
    Does this car even have a bank 2 as it is a 4 cylinder?
    I recently had the upstream O2 replaced, and I was wondering if the bank 2 O2 was the downstream O2 sensor and it was bad? But I suspect that bank 2 does not actually exist on this motor? I am thinking that is why the bank 2 fuel trims are also non-existent?
    I am using a downstream O2 90 degree bung extender and maybe that is causing an issue?
    Also the Equivalence Ratio Commanded Lambda seems okay?
    LTFT seems high but that could be due to the CAI and still being on a stock tune?

I have been reading through the forum for a good four hours and I realize that there are incredibly intelligent and experienced people on here, and I have no idea what I am doing

If y'all have a moment and wouldn't mind taking a look, I would appreciate any advice or information you could share with me!
    I appreciate it!
    TTT
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    4 cylinder engines only have one bank of cylinders, hence, Bank2 trims will always read something like -100, and the O2 sensors will always zero. This is expected.

High LTFTs are likely caused by the intake needing specific calibration for it

Potential Tuner
    Awesome, thank you!!