Thread: MPVI2 disabled - 2 boxes - forcing to repurchase licenses

MPVI2 disabled - 2 boxes - forcing to repurchase licenses

Little frustrated.

We have 3000+ credits between 6 different mpvi 1 and 2 boxes (we license different type of vehicles to different cables for ease of switching between them to keep track of what customer is on what box).

Two of my mpvi2 boxes suddenly red blinking lights and show up as "disabled". Ive submitted a support ticket but with customers having tuning appointments and traveling from out of town I cannot just send them home and not take care of them. So ive been forced to relicense them to another cable on the spot because i dont find this problem out until they strapped down on the dyno ready to tune when i goto flash the car.

What is the reason this is happening? I am hoping ill get reimbursed by hptuners as this is at no fault of my own etc.
    ~01 Duramax 4x4 2500hd- 490rwhp - Kinda Fast
    ~00 Silver SS - 55k miles, 5xx rwhp, Fast
    ~00 Silver WS6 - 32k miles, 6xx rwhp, Faster
    ~89 NotchBack - LSx - S400, xxx rwhp, Fast'ish
    ~90 Mustang LX - 403" LSx S-91, 1,xxx rwhp, Fastest

Advanced Tuner
    Happened to me. They sent me a replacement next day air. But the inconvenience sucked.
    2009.5 PBM G8 GXP M6 W/Roof-Self tune, OBX LTs, Kooks axleback, LSA blower, cam,
    Monster LT1-SC clutch, flex fuel, 12 psi [email protected] 1,800 D.A
    2007 TBSS-Self tune, bolt ons [email protected], 1,900 D.A
    1991 GMC Syclone- Self tune/catback 12.8@104, 4,200ft D.A

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by AidanN20 View Post
    Little frustrated.

We have 3000+ credits between 6 different mpvi 1 and 2 boxes (we license different type of vehicles to different cables for ease of switching between them to keep track of what customer is on what box).

Two of my mpvi2 boxes suddenly red blinking lights and show up as "disabled". Ive submitted a support ticket but with customers having tuning appointments and traveling from out of town I cannot just send them home and not take care of them. So ive been forced to relicense them to another cable on the spot because i dont find this problem out until they strapped down on the dyno ready to tune when i goto flash the car.

What is the reason this is happening? I am hoping ill get reimbursed by hptuners as this is at no fault of my own etc.
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    two MPVI2 disabled and flash red

all after Beta/Firmware updates
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    two MPVI2 disabled and flash red

all after Beta/Firmware updates
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com

Tuner in Training
    I submitted a ticket about this situation i updated my beta version. logged into my hptuners account and my pod says disabled on the website..

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadhousePerformance View Post
    I submitted a ticket about this situation i updated my beta version. logged into my hptuners account and my pod says disabled on the website..
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com