Thread: credit transfer from MPVI v1

Tuner in Training

Post credit transfer from MPVI v1

Hi,
    I bought an MPVI v1 several years but sadly its been stolen or lost. (the laptop bag it in has either mislaid or taken).
    I have the serial number. Is possible to transfer the system credits so I can access the cars tune again i rather have redo it all from scratch
    It needs some further work as plan to change the cam so reacces the custom os tune for vehicles VIN.
    At the time it wasn;t available so i bought it direct. The UK suppliers haven't been helpful in obtaining a transfer of the 4 licences that came the mpvi v1 unit I bought.
    They can a new MPVI v2 tho.
    thanks

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Mr. Bill, I am in the same situation. I did submit a ticket (12160) Donna told me there was nothing that they could do. I have to buy a new tuner at full price, and purchase more credits even for the vehicles I previously worked on. Therefore I purchased a new mpvi 2 pro Wednesday with overnight shipping. Then found out they are on a 5 bussiness day backorder🤦*♂️😔🤬. Idk if you can do anything different or not, but if you can, that would be great. I honestly don't care about the other previous vehicles I've worked on besides my own. Really sucks having to go through all of this again and pay for credits to be able to tune my own truck again. Thank you for your time.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcountryac View Post
    Mr. Bill, I am in the same situation. I did submit a ticket (12160) Donna told me there was nothing that they could do.
    Unfortunately there is no way to remotely disable MPVI1 devices so there isn't much we can do in those cases, sorry. Donna is correct in how she handled your ticket.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"