Thread: Missing Knock Parameters - No Injector minimum pulse width setting

Tuner in Training

Missing Knock Parameters - No Injector minimum pulse width setting

Hey Fella's

I'm working on the following ECU hardware ID's and they are all missing any knock related PID's in the Scanner - 1EN3B, 1EN2B and 1NX6D
    Have tried re polling but still no good, only way to fix this is through HP Tuners Support?

Also the 1NX6D is missing the injector minimum pulse width setting, is this unique to this ECU ID or something with HP tuners?
    I have submitted a ticket for the 1NX6D ECU but still awaiting a outcome. Over a month now.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jchau1 View Post
    Hey Fella's

I'm working on the following ECU hardware ID's and they are all missing any knock related PID's in the Scanner - 1EN3B, 1EN2B and 1NX6D
    Have tried re polling but still no good, only way to fix this is through HP Tuners Support?

Also the 1NX6D is missing the injector minimum pulse width setting, is this unique to this ECU ID or something with HP tuners?
    I have submitted a ticket for the 1NX6D ECU but still awaiting a outcome. Over a month now.

Thanks in advance.
    What is your ticket number

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by evan.s@hptuners View Post
    What is your ticket number
    Ticket ID - 7666. Note the ticket was only raised with the concern over the 1NX6D ECU but if you could also update 1EN3B & 1EN2B that would be greatly appreciated!

Post the files for the other two, I have the file in the ticket but I'll need the others to add the PIDs

Ticket ID - 7666. Note the ticket was only raised with the concern over the 1NX6D ECU but if you could also update 1EN3B & 1EN2B that would be greatly appreciated!
    If you update to latest beta (4.9.1078 or later) and repoll for supported parameters you should see about 20 new memory parameters added to log, a good chunk of them containing knock related PIDs. Just for 1NX6D, when you post the other files I can add them as well.

Tuner in Training
    If you update to latest beta (4.9.1078 or later) and repoll for supported parameters you should see about 20 new memory parameters added to log, a good chunk of them containing knock related PIDs. Just for 1NX6D, when you post the other files I can add them as well.
    Thank you Evan! How about the Injector minimum pulse width? Will upload the other files shortly.
    Last edited by Jchau1; 05-28-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Files attached Evan,

MEC108-870 370Z.hptMEC209-060.hpt

Tuner in Training
    It Worked Evan! Thanks a heap mate. Looking forward to seeing what other progress happens in the future!

It Worked Evan! Thanks a heap mate. Looking forward to seeing what other progress happens in the future!
    No problem, I'll add to those other files on Tuesday. We're off Monday for the holiday.

Tuner in Training
    No problem, I'll add to those other files on Tuesday. We're off Monday for the holiday.
    Awesome. Thanks Evan.

Awesome. Thanks Evan.
    Done on 1EN3B, download latest. The second file you sent me was another copy of the 1NX6D

Tuner in Training
    Done on 1EN3B, download latest. The second file you sent me was another copy of the 1NX6D
    Whoops, Sorry Evan. Try this attachment.

Thanks Mate
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Any luck with this Evan?

Any luck with this Evan?
    Yep, download latest and repoll, they're added