Thread: Not a Tuner

Not a Tuner

Greetings,
    I own a 17 Ram Sport with a 5.7. I recently had the ECU unlocked and purchased a MPVI2. I know absolutely nothing about tuning an engine or trans.. I live in a rural area 50 miles from any tuner. I bought the hardware hoping to get the MDS, and traction control turned off. Also to firm up the trans shifts.

If there is someone on here that can do this for me I will gladly pay you. I'm not looking for a freebee or a teenager that knows as much as I don't. If you've been doing this for years, and have a successful business, please contact me.

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramaholic View Post
    Greetings,
    I own a 17 Ram Sport with a 5.7. I recently had the ECU unlocked and purchased a MPVI2. I know absolutely nothing about tuning an engine or trans.. I live in a rural area 50 miles from any tuner. I bought the hardware hoping to get the MDS, and traction control turned off. Also to firm up the trans shifts.

If there is someone on here that can do this for me I will gladly pay you. I'm not looking for a freebee or a teenager that knows as much as I don't. If you've been doing this for years, and have a successful business, please contact me.

[email protected]
    Post your factory read. There are a few tuners on here including myself

Thanks for the reply post. Sorry that I haven't replied sooner. I was contacted by Sultan @mastuning.net. All I can say is WOW! what a difference he made in my truck.