Thread: 2008 cts 3.6 DI E85 Tune

Potential Tuner

2008 cts 3.6 DI E85 Tune

I read on a few lnf forums (same e69 ecm) to just multiply the fuel factor by the 1.28, does this sound about the right way to tune e85 in or should I just log and tune the MAF?

Multiplying by 1.28 would increase the fuel factor by 28%. The correct way to tune it would be to log it and use a flex fuel sensor which would read ethanol percentage. Be sure to log injector pulse width. Post a read of the tune as well so you can get some help.

Potential Tuner
    Ok perfect that’s what I’ve been reading and sadly this ecm doesn’t support the flex fuel sensor. I am going to run my tank down today and try these settings and fine tune with maf. If touch back if I encounter any issues. Thanks

Potential Tuner
    I tried multiplying the injector constant and injector constant multiplier by 1.30 and even tho it got the gas in the right place, it keeps going into limp mode and spark values drop to under 0 advance. Then I tried scaling the maf table and while that did work with large long term trims (10-15%), it started acting up once the trims got close to zero. Now it detects 100% load at 20 or so throttle

Post your tune file.

Potential Tuner