Thread: Could use some information of 2014 Ford Focus Trans....

Could use some information of 2014 Ford Focus Trans....

I have a friend that has a 2014 Ford Focus. The car shifts about 3 gears before turning a corner. Unlike GM tuning with the shift scheduling, it almost looks like it's using gear ratio for shifting....?!?
    Also when I read the vehicle, there was a large drop down menu. I did not select anything from it.

Can some let me know how they are commanding a shift and what table their using?

Ive attached what I have pulled from the vehicle

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Still looking for some help. Could someone please chime in and show me a correct direction?

That file is missing shift point tables required to altered shift points, send in a ticket to support and ask to have them added.

Did a read on a 2014 Focus 2.0 Titanium with Auto trans. Would read the engine but have no idea what to use for the trans in the drop down. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanic View Post
    Did a read on a 2014 Focus 2.0 Titanium with Auto trans. Would read the engine but have no idea what to use for the trans in the drop down. Anyone know?
    This is the exact same car I?m dealing with.
    2014 Titanium with the dual automatic clutch.

The car still has bad shutters. It?s even worse when you take off from a dead stop. Its almost like you pop the clutch and it starts to buck.

I would really appreciate if someone would chime in that?s done one before.