Thread: 2016 yukon 6.2l stumble/sputter when free rev.

Potential Tuner

2016 yukon 6.2l stumble/sputter when free rev.

6.2l, Magnuson 2300, TSP STG2 cam, LTH, on 8lbs of boost. In park/neutral it seems to do it worse but it sputters right off idle when free reving. The car cruises fine, at a stop and i go WOT if sputters as well, if i lean into it from a stop no issues. Im new to the forum and dont know how to attach tunes.

You're not going to get much help without a tune and log to go with the problem. In all honesty, you may still not get any help with a tune and log. Sometimes it'll take a few days before you get any answers. It really depends on the problem and peoples willingness to help, if they can.

As for posting tunes/logs, when creating a thread, scroll down a bit and you'll see the manage attachments section. Doing it as a reply, there is a button called go advanced. Click that and scroll down, you'll find the same attachments section mentioned when creating a thread.

I'm still very new to gen 5 stuff, but if you post a log and tune, and I have some time, I'll look at it and see if anything jumps out.
    03 Z06 stock.......for now
    05 Siearra 5.3 daily
    I have realized that tuning is a rabbit hole. No problem diving down this hole, in fact I jumped willingly. Just want to avoid hitting every ugly rock or root on the way down it.