I have a NAG1 Jeep JK with a supercharged 3.6L. I have a couple problems with it, and wondering what people make of these logs.

The vehicle currently has two issues:
- When bouncing a lot off-road, OR when pegging the throttle in 1st gear from a stop on pavement, there's what I believe feels like a deep drivetrain clunk, although I can't prove it's drivetrain.
- I occasionally enter trans limp-in mode on the highway where the TCC disengages and it locks in the current gear. I'm not quite as worried about that one, I'm currently running only rear speed sensors for both front and rear speed sensor signals as I currently have no useful front tone-rings, and maybe the computer just isn't happy about that.

I've put in a calculated field as the green plot in the bottom line. It is just (Turbine Speed / Trans Output Speed), which is a measure of the effective transmission gear ratio.

There is tons of flutter in this value in 1st through 3rd gear:

clip1.JPG

Here you can see pretty distinct slip in 2nd gear when I give it throttle (I feel nothing bad as the driver, but obvious slip in the logs).

clip2.JPG

And here is just weird flutter in the turbine speed, and the transmission current-gear enters "unknown" during this, presumably because the computed gear ratio is so far off, but not certain what's up:

turbine_flutter.JPG

Overall, the transmission shifts flawlessly, and other than the occasional clunk and limp-in mode (which happens when driving in a fixed gear, it's got nothing to do with shifting), I wouldn't know anything is wrong.

This look like it needs a rebuild?

Jeep has about 105,000 miles on it, and I only changed the fluid once at probably 40k. When this started happening I looked and the fluid smelled burned and was dark in color. Done a few flushes since with no help.

f1l.hpl