Thread: Can someone tell me if this is correct? Speed density question

Potential Tuner

Can someone tell me if this is correct? Speed density question

2.7LTT ecoboost

I have monitors set for engine speed and map with parameter air load, same values as the mapped points in speed density. Then I have a filter for each mapped point.

Do I just datalog, then copy/paste the values from each filtered mapped point into the speed density mapped point table? I'm finding lots of explanations but can't find an easy "log this, copy/paste this into this table" kind of walkthrough.

Thanks for any help.

Tuner in Training
    Ever figure this out, kinda stuck in the same position right now. I can datalog and see the differences but uneasy about changing the tables.

Potential Tuner
    I did. It's far more a science than I even initially thought. You will end up fighting the calculator. I will say, definitely filter your histogram by throttle pedal position >1%. It will give you much cleaner data. Some of the mapped points are blend only points so you can't really use filter by map point >25% for instance.

Tuner in Training
    wouldn't it be better to disable all mapped points but one -> log that one, then do the same with another mapped point etc.?

Advanced Tuner
    Lambda1 that?s the best way I?ve found, with the exception of idle. I had it still using the optimum stability mapped point at idle, but immediately go to whatever mapped point I was tuning as soon as I touched the throttle. This worked very well.