Thread: Tunes missing from repository

Tuner in Training

Tunes missing from repository

I was looking through the repository a few months ago and I'm fairly confident there were a few LBZ tune files that others had made. I just went looking for one to compare to a truck I've just read but it seems all that's left is stock files. Am I missing something here?

Nope, not missing anything. They removed all non stock files.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Is 5FDP for Five Finger Death Punch?

Yes.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Nice! My favorite band. Good to find fans in weird places. lol

Advanced Tuner
    I think modified tunes are missing. I just was at the tune repository and I noticed only stock tunes show up. I had a modified tune running FI 60# injectors under "casper" from my 2015 RT M6 challenger...all that shows up is the stock tune I posted not the modified on.

Read above from 5FDP

"Nope, not missing anything. They removed all non stock files."
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroked06Goat View Post
    Read above from 5FDP

"Nope, not missing anything. They removed all non stock files."
    OMG I am an idiot.

Haha no worries. It was really nice to have the other tunes to reference when I was learning. Now i think they are trying to pull everyone out of this that is just a generic weekend wrench or what not and keep it to tuning professionals. In the words of Hetfield...its sad but true. The EPA didnt help matters but i guess i'd understand if i ran the business. I am just a guy that does everything myself. Just makes it tougher for guys like me.
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

Potential Tuner
    It appears that who ever runs this repository is afraid of being fined by the government for aftermarket tunes, pretty soon we will have to take our shoes in for proper relaceing because we common folk are to damn ignorant to do it without our governments fingers being there to make sure we do it right, and pay extra for it,

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Nope, not missing anything. They removed all non stock files.
    And more apparently. I posted a stock M6 LB7 file that's gone too....
    1996 Camaro SS M6 - 24X conversion - stock bottom end - heads - shorty headers - 58mm TB
    Ultradyne 230/238 .565/.565 112+4 - 30 LB red top SVO injectors - LOTS of suspension...

2002 GMC 2500 HD Duramax M6 - Just starting the tune on a stock motor now that I have a good clutch on order...