Thread: 6.4 custom tunes

Potential Tuner

6.4 custom tunes

Hello all, I have a high hp 6.4 powerstroke build that I've been trying to dial in custom tuning for quite some time. I have a bullseye 476 TCT single non-vgt fed by dual fuelers and 100% over stock injectors also running built topend, bottom end, built transmission etc. I looked into trying to learn to tune it myself but honestly do not have the knowledge or time to learn at the moment. If anyone knows these tuning these trucks fairly well I'd be happy to pay you to help me out. Thank you!

Here is mine. Fueling wont help you, as your sticks and dual pumps are alot more fuel then mine. This is my daily tune and made 639 to the wheels. Tows descent also..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2023 Ford Edge ST

2020 Ford F150 King Ranch 5.0

Potential Tuner
    Midevil1 I?m new on here and new to Hp but why can I not see your attachment I?m interested in looking at your custom file

Potential Tuner
    did you ever end up with a tune for that set up i have the same turbo and fueling. would like to try and figure it out my self for future endeavors. just need to be pointed in the correct direction when in comes to adjusting the fueling and a little help with trans tuning.

If i can get a data log from you i can send you a remote tune that would get you around 700+