Thread: Help on Installation of Hypertech PTM

Potential Tuner

Help on Installation of Hypertech PTM

When I bought my Chevy K 2500 and 2011 from an old man that bought it new in 96. It had a hypertech PTM that came with it. He had a dyno sheet that I can't find that showed it made 32 more horsepower with this tuner. My daughter blew the truck up in 2012 and it sat Until a few months ago and I'd like to get it installed it's installed again but I don't have the instructions any more. Anybody remember these or give any help I contacted hypertech They won't offer support on anything older than 8 years.
    Part number 363122
    serial number blurred
    silver aluminum box 5x4 inches
    Pcm connector with a single red wire coming out of harness.
    plug in connector on opposite side of box
    I can't figure out how to upload pictures

Advanced Tuner
    Continue with your quest on the 411 swap with your other thread in the gen 3 section. throw the hypertech in the trash or use it for a paper weight. Pm me for details on how to contact lextech for a pre programmed pcm and the pinout spreadsheet.
    97 ext cab short bed silverado 5.7 411 swap, edelbrock 29135 intake, lightly ported 906 heads milled .035 thou. factory press in rocker studs & rockers, comp 787 retainers & stock locks, ls6 springs. Comp cams 08-503-8 T56 swap

86 SWB crate vortec 5.7/th350 The wife's truck

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleblu View Post
    Continue with your quest on the 411 swap with your other thread in the gen 3 section. throw the hypertech in the trash or use it for a paper weight. Pm me for details on how to contact lextech for a pre programmed pcm and the pinout spreadsheet.

Potential Tuner
    I sent a message to you...thanks for the assistance