Thread: Looking for someone to tune my 2003 Dodge Ram Diesel in the Orlando Florida area

Looking for someone to tune my 2003 Dodge Ram Diesel in the Orlando Florida area

Hello, i purchased HP Tuner?s MPVI2 tuner for my 2003 Dodge Ram 5.9 L Diesel. Can anyone provide a shop or a person that I can take my truck a have it tuned that is located in the vicinity of Orlando, Florida?

Banned
    You?d have to use google to see if there?s a shop local to you if you want to take your truck in to a shop for a shop to tune it. Lots of times tuning is outsourced and the shop receives via email the tune they put into a truck so it isn?t really necessary to pay shop rate just to have a shop flash a tune to your truck with your HP Tuners interface, unless you just like giving money away for that.

Thank you for your reply. I dislike paying someone for something that I’m able to do. How would I go about tuning my truck without blowing up my engine? Besides the MPV12 tuner and a laptop, what details of the Diesel engine that is in my truck would I need? I’m willing to learn from scratch and do the work myself as long as I have someone who is willing to take the time to teach a novice like me how to tune my truck. Is anyone out there willing to show me how to tune?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Thank you for your reply. I dislike paying someone for something that I’m able to do. How would I go about tuning my truck without blowing up my engine? Besides the MPV12 tuner and a laptop, what details of the Diesel engine that is in my truck would I need? I’m willing to learn from scratch and do the work myself as long as I have someone who is willing to take the time to teach a novice like me how to tune my truck. Is anyone out there willing to show me how to tune?
    hp academy start there see if it's your thing
    2010 F-350 03 5.9/848ecm, built 5R110, 30% over sticks, 10mm pump, 64mm Stealth Turbo
    2008 F-350 03 5.9
    Fumminstuning.com

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello, i purchased HP Tuner?s MPVI2 tuner for my 2003 Dodge Ram 5.9 L Diesel. Can anyone provide a shop or a person that I can take my truck a have it tuned that is located in the vicinity of Orlando, Florida?

Hello I am desperately seeking a stock 2003 59 file would you be willing to share.

Thanks

Tuner

Potential Tuner
    i have a stock 03 dodge ram 3500 auto tune

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by randallj1 View Post
    i have a stock 03 dodge ram 3500 auto tune
    Just read your truck it will generate a stock file with a auto parameters.