Thread: Different IPC question

ETC error loggging problem

EDITED: so my throttle error is populating blanks in histogram. I'm logging etc vacuum, eff area, tq request and scheduled tq, and ipc error and all are populating in scanner. I changed and double checked the axis vacuum and eff area data in histogram and it all is correct with what is populated in my tune. logging eff area on column and vacuum on row plotting against etc angle error. Any ideas ? heres a log

2nd drive.hpl
    Last edited by sportinawoody; 06-06-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    You're missing the main PID. Add ETC Throttle Angle Error to your channel list, if you're able to.

Jesus I feel like an idiot now. I knew it was something simple, usually is something right under your nose. thanks for taking a look. I've still got some air modeling to tighten up in the upper scale , so I can move next to LWFM tables, then speed density once i can turn anticipation back on and then ill address throttle errors. I was just wanting to see where/what errors are as Im trying a different data set for this 170 elliptical on this 3v and this data set drives surprisingly well as is.