Thread: turbo lq4 with 243 heads base tune look over

Potential Tuner

turbo lq4 with 243 heads base tune look over

first time tuner bare with me truck currently runs a drive likes shit will idle just fine but no throttle response and wont build boost
    build is a lq4 with 243 heads newer style intake from 09+ stage 2 summit turbo cam226/230 113+4 .600 lift pac 1218 springs with trunion upgrade turbo is a comp turbo 6062 cbb decapped injectors with speculated data 3 bar gm brick style first drive slow down.hplnew 3 bar map flash attempt 1.hptfirst drive slow down.hplnew 3 bar map flash attempt 1.hpt

The decapped injector thing I wish never started, they are more trouble than they are worth. You'll be fighting those because of how inconsistent everything will be.

For whatever reason you disabled power enrichment and boost enrichment, that isn't good.

Change the PE settings to this for starters. The KPA enable at 80kpa, the boost enrichment KPA change to 105 kpa. Lower the pedal enable to 50% throttle. Level out the PE EQ ratio so it's 1.200 above 4,000rpm. Then make the 105kpa cell of the boost enrichment 1.200, now click the 155kpa cell and put in 1.280 from 155-315. Then highlight from 105-155 and click interpolate. This will gradually increase commanded fueling as boost rises. Or just make the whole table 1.280 if you want.

Your data log is missing some stuff too. You are missing commanded AFR or Lambda (eq ratio), injector pulse width avg for both banks, cylinder airmass is missing. There is no wideband o2 sensor data, you need one of these for tuning. Knock retard is missing as well.

Make sure you have the correct amount of fuel pressure too.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner

Turbo lq4 with 243 heads base tune look over

so i made all suggested changes i swapped injectors for 80lb dekas and connected wideband to scanner this is currently where the tune is at any pointers would be much appreciatedafter work.hpldekas idle.hpt